Kraków, Nowa Huta
Ogłoszenie dodane: 07.02.2023
Join the squad of experienced software experts and pump up your skills by building off-the-wall software solutions for Fortune 500 and Future 50 brands. We have opportunities in 90+ projects you can contribute to.
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
- Strong experience with AWS foundational services such as EC2, EKS, S3, and IAM, as well as familiarity of analytics and ML cloud services such as EMR, Glue, Athena and SageMaker.
- Understanding of open source Big Data platform tools and services, such as Apache Hadoop, Spark and Airflow.
- You’re not just comfortable with Linux, you absolutely thrive in it. You can debug, design, and compile with speed.
- High proficient in deploying cloud resources using common Infrastructure-as-Code and CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Expertise with proper Git flow. It’s key to our collaboration, along with proper reviews.
- Familiarity with software profiling. We believe in data-driven software development.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
The benefits of joining us
- Professional growth: accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
- Competitive compensation: we match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
- A selection of exciting projects: join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
- Flextime: tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
About our projects
An AI platform that drives automation at Deloitte leverages us to develop its core functionality for big data analysis. This ranges from the creation of custom analytics engines to solutions for the processing of streamed data, to integration with the technology platforms of top-tier clients.
Our another team of data experts, engineers, and designers has helped create a supply chain management platform used by Forbes 500 enterprises. We’ve accompanied the platform from an early prototype to a full-fledged solution based on big data, AI, machine learning, and IoT.